Wednesday, May 24, 2006

It's about time

Well finally last night i won a $16DS on stars for a seat to the $650 dollar WSOP qualifier on sunday but just simply unregister and take the $650 bucks and call it a day. It's amazing how well i can play when my hands hold like they should. Someone is blowing Lee Jones for me....im not quite sure who it is but good god thank you.

So then today im trying to waste some time before i head out to muskegon to see the beloved girlfriend that i havent seen in a week. I decide what the hell ill play another one see if i can go back to back championships. Well if hell hasnt frozen over im not sure what has happened because i blew through my first table in 8 min....yes you read that right 8 min. i beat out 4 players. Then i get to the FT and am pretty shortstacked the whole way through. I finally make a stand with 67 offsuit on a board of 68K all diamonds. Im thinking well if my pair isnt good enough im sure my flush draw is. And wouldnt you know it i was right and Lee let it hold one time for me and i doubled up. One guy gets taken out when he tries to make a move on my top pair and i call him out and it holds. So down to heads up were about even he might have 1K more than me. 3 hands in I flop two pair and i bet it out only to get raised. So what the hell i reraise and he pushes all in. Instantly calling knowing i have the best hand and his top pair is no good for me to take a 13K to 1K chip lead. He keeps pushing all in every hand til i finally catch AQ suited and just limp in when he comes over the top. INSTA-CALL his Q 10 never improves and i take home another $650 bucks.

God it feels good. Now it's time to look at the options for the WSOP. This is the first step and im sure it'll end with me being in Vegas...no matter how you look at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home